Have you ever wondered what Montessori looks like in an elementary classroom or school? Then, join us for an in-person, interactive adventure at Hopscotch Montessori Via57!
We are an international Montessori school in the heart of Manhattan. Here, students discover the whole world and their unique place within it. At our Open House for Lower & Upper Elementary programs, you will:
Date and time
- See a Montessori work cycle in a Montessori Elementary classroom.
- Discover how the Montessori curriculum is organized, what the students do in class, and our overall unique approach to learning and education.
- Participate in a science presentation from one of our teachers and work with Montessori materials yourself. You will experience the "WOW effect" students have when studying at Hopscotch.
- Learn about our yearly academic plan, program schedule, and monthly field trips to stunning locations inside and outside the city that enrich our curriculum. The city is our classroom!
- Discover a world of enriching extracurricular activities: Mandarin, martial arts, music, art, and many more. We will discuss what you see, and you can ask questions in an informal setting with coffee and pastries.
November 21st, 9:00 – 10:00 AM Location
649 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019 firstname.lastname@example.org (212) 765-0581
This is an actual window into the world of deep and creative education! Hopscotch Montessori's mission is to unleash the leadership potential of every child and help them leap to successful adulthood. We create an inspiring environment and teach talented, compassionate, free, and conscious students who will together change the world.